Free Zoom backgrounds
Looking for a free Zoom background? Our collection will transform you (virtually) to an astounding home in the French Alps.
It might be that you’ve got a messy bedroom, unloved office or living room with pictures of your loved ones, but sometimes you just don’t want work colleagues to get a glimpse inside your home. Zoom and video conferencing is now becoming part of daily life – and how many of us have been on a work video call and had a peek into the life – and interior design choices – of those we usually only see in a work environment?
Our free Zoom backgrounds include the impressive Grand Corniche, which has been voted one of the world’s best chalets. It has its own freshwater outdoor pool overlooking the mountains, a spa, tiered cinema and a bar with a secret slide leading down to the snooker room and wine cellar.
You can also virtually set up home in Chalet 46° in Morzine. This renovated traditional French farmhouse gives you a background of stunning wooden beams, skylights and chic furniture. Don’t forget to tell everyone your new ‘home’ has its own pizza oven and bar in the garden, plus a spa treatment room with a therapist on call.
These free Zoom backgrounds show some of the most stunning interiors from our chalet collection and are taken by architectural photographer Gio Fleming. You can take a look at the full collection of backdrops and download them today.
How to upload a Zoom background
- Click on the ‘View backdrops’ button above, choose a free Zoom background from the folder and download
- Log-in to Zoom and join or host a meeting with the video setting turned off to begin with
- On a desktop, the bottom banner has the ‘Start video’ button – click the arrow to the right of this
- Select ‘choose virtual background’
- Click the + sign above the selection of stock images and select ‘add image’
- Find the Hunter Chalets backdrop you downloaded to your computer and select it
- Uncheck the ‘mirror image’ button
- You should now see yourself in your new ‘virtual’ home. You’ll get the best results against a white wall
- Return to the Zoom call and select ‘Start video’ on the bottom menu