Free Zoom backgrounds
Looking for a free Zoom background? Our collection will transform you (virtually) to an astounding home in the French Alps.
It might be that you’ve got a messy bedroom, unloved office or living room with pictures of your loved ones, but sometimes you just don’t want work colleagues to get a glimpse inside your home. Zoom and video conferencing is now becoming part of daily life – and how many of us have been on a work video call and had a peek into the life – and interior design choices – of those we usually only see in a work environment?
You can also virtually set up home in Chalet 46° in Morzine. This renovated traditional French farmhouse gives you a background of stunning wooden beams, skylights and chic furniture. Don’t forget to tell everyone your new ‘home’ has its own pizza oven and bar in the garden, plus a spa treatment room with a therapist on call.
These free Zoom backgrounds show some of the most stunning interiors from our chalet collection and are taken by architectural photographer Gio Fleming. You can take a look at the full collection of backdrops and download them today.
How to upload a Zoom background
- Click on the ‘View backdrops’ button above, choose a free Zoom background from the folder and download
- Log-in to Zoom and join or host a meeting with the video setting turned off to begin with
- On a desktop, the bottom banner has the ‘Start video’ button – click the arrow to the right of this
- Select ‘choose virtual background’
- Click the + sign above the selection of stock images and select ‘add image’
- Find the Hunter Chalets backdrop you downloaded to your computer and select it
- Uncheck the ‘mirror image’ button
- You should now see yourself in your new ‘virtual’ home. You’ll get the best results against a white wall
- Return to the Zoom call and select ‘Start video’ on the bottom menu