FIVE REASONS YOU SHOULD BOOK A LAST MINUTE SKI HOLIDAY TODAY
Considering a last minute ski holiday in January? From discounts to conditions, here are five reasons why it’s a good idea.
- You will have the pistes to yourself. Well almost. With no school holidays in January, the pistes are so quite you will feel like you are the only person there. No need to worry about lift queues either, you will be straight on the lifts with no waiting and no hassle. January is the locals favourite time to ski for these very reasons. The madness of Christmas and New year has passed and there is a lovely calm period before February half term and the French school holidays begin. Locals jump at the opportunity to ski and ride on wide open pistes, dine in quiet mountain restaurants and make the most of the vast Portes du Soleil area without wasting any time in queues.
- You can get huge discounts on last minute availability. This quieter period means that you may be able to grab yourself a bargain. We have unbelievable offers on our last available chalets and apartments which you can view here. Chalet 46˚ , for example, sleeps up to 14, comes with a private chef, all-inclusive bar and meals, driver service, hot tub, fire pit and beer tap and could be yours for just £12,375 reduced from £16,500!!
- Flights are also available at bargain prices. Since the demand drops between school holidays, now is the perfect time to take advantage of low airline prices. Morzine is only one hour and fifteen minutes from Geneva airport so you can be in resort in no time at all.
- Conditions are absolutely fantastic just now! We have had a bumper start to the season with so many deep powder days already and there is more snow on the way. There is an excellent base that just keeps getting topped up. Take a look at the snow forecast here.
- There is so much going on in resort that we can’t keep up. Live music nights, après DJ sets, fireworks, ice hockey matches, snowshoe guided treks and even curly bowling…that’s human curling/bowling combo for those not in the know, involving inflatable rings and no doubt a few beers! Morzine has something to offer for everyone, non-skiing guests have a huge choice of activities too and the vast number of restaurants and bars ensures there is something for everyone’s taste.
Click here to see our properties and here to see our prices and availabilities. Contact us directly to find out about short stays, to make a reservation or to enquire about summer bookings. Call +44 20 3745 3452 Email: [email protected] or contact us via our website here